Hi everyone ...
So i recently decided to have a look at my make up collection, and MY do i have a lot!!!
I thought i'd do a series, starting off with my "Lip Stuff".
I honestly never considered myself to be a lip colour kinda gal, but in doing this post iv realised that boy was i wrong!!!
First up, my lip glosses ...
1) Rimmel Vinyl Carat gloss in 250 Razzle Dazzle
2) Jemma Kidd Make Up School gloss in Coral
3) Barry M LTD ED gloss in Toffee
4) Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker gloss in Candy Gloss
5) Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker gloss in Toffee Apple
6) Avon Twist and Glide gloss in Pink
7) Avon Twist and Glide gloss in Coral
8) No7 Liplicious gloss in Marshmallow
9) 2True gloss in No8
10) MUA gloss in Shade 4
11) Burt's Bees Lipshimmer in Watermelon
12) Burt's Bees lipshimmer in Rhubarb
13) Elf plumping lipgloss in Natural
14) Rimmell Sweet Jelly clear gloss in Gourmet
The best of the bunch is both the Burt's Bees ones, and the worst is the Jemma Kidd; It's SO sticky!!
Next up in Lipsticks...
1) Avon glimmersticks in Pink Glimmer
2) Avon glimmersticks in Kiss Of Pink
3) Loreal Glam Shine in 215
4) 17 Lasting Fix in Dusky Rose
5) Collection 2000 Volume Boost in Blossom
6) MUA in shade 9;Bare
7) 2True in No5
8) Avon Moisture Boost in Red Kiss
9) Rimmell Pro Wear in 230
10) Natural Collection Moisture Shine in Fig Leaf
11) Avon Colour Trend Liner in no3
12) Avon Glimmersticks liner in Red
My fav of these is either the Avon Glimmersticks in Pink Glimmer or the MUA one, and the worst is the Collection 2000 one, its horrid!
Finally, is the lipbalms i own ... nobody needs this many!
Rose & Co, Rose Petal Salve
Soap and Glory, A Great Kisser Peachy Balm
Little Pink Tin
Creme Brulee Vaseline
Vaseline Rose Lips
Cath Kidston Cherry Blosson
Lush Mint Julips Scrub
Vaseline Cocoa Butter stick
Boots Strawberry Lipsalve
My fav balm is as an all rounder is the rose and co one as i can use it everywhere; the mint julips is brilliant, and the soap and glory one is delicious!!!! Im not keen on the little pink tin as it's a bit greasy!
Think i'm going to have to do the 'Project Pan' and aim it directly at my lipstuff soon!!! hahahaa!!!
As always, thanks for reading ..