About Me

My photo
North Wales
- Natalie - 24 years old - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Self confessed beauty addict

Thursday, 31 May 2012

My first blog awards !!!!!


Mega Blogger Awards


So again, apologies for it being like a month between blog posts, I'm just getting so caught up in life recently. So was tagged in this by the lovely Rayy from prettylittlerayy on her blog. 




The Versatile Blogger Award - 7 Random Facts About Me
  1. I'm a psychiatric nurse, and i LOVE my job <3
    Im a dancer/singer/actress
    I've been with my boyfriend for ages, and he is my best friend
  2. I drink too much tea
  3. I'm obsessed with candles
  4. I have to sleep with the window open, even if its freezing!
  5. I'm naturally blonde!

The Liebster Award - Tag People With Less Than 200 Followers

For this award, you have to tag blogs who have less than 200 followers. I'm more than happy for the people that I tag down below to do this themselves as it's nice to include other peoples.

The Blogger Appreciate Award - 4 Blog Related Questions

  1. How long have you been blogging? 
    Around November 2011
  2. What are two reasons you started blogging?
    Something to do in my spare time :)
  3. What kind of blogs do you like to follow/read?
    I love blogs that review, haul and swatch but I'm not keen on fashion blogs that do OOTD's etc.
  4. What is the one thing you would like to improve on your blog/as a blogger?
    Taking the time to post more!

    The Kreativ Blogger Award - 7 Random Thoughts About Me
    This is exactly like the Versatile Award but with seven completely different things.
    1. I suffer with migraines .. booo
    2. I love listening to the rain
    3. I want more tattoos ..may get anew one soon!
    4. Fav colour is blue
    5. I wear an eternity ring <3
    6. I love playing GOW on xbox
    7. I love to make lists

     11 Questions as chosen by Rayy
       
    1. What is your favourite chocolate bar and why?
    It would have to be ... Aero! Love it!

    1. If you won £5,000,000 on the lottery, what would you do with it all?
    House, Mouse, Spouse <3

    1. If you could, would you be the opposite sex for the day and what would you get up to?
    God knows!!!! Go to the toilet standing up ..... :s 

    1. If you could change absolutely anything about yourself, what would you change and why?
    oh gosh!!! I'm not sure ya know ... something in my personality probs

    1. Who are your role model/s?
    Mummy and Daddy

    1. Jersey Shore or Geordie Shore?
    GEORDIE SHORE!!! WHY AYE!!!!

    1. What is your favourite kind of music i.e. classical/pop/punk?
    Everything!

    1. What is the story behind your blogname?
    Everyone calls me Bretters .... i love beauty!!!


    1. Do you have a favourite all time beauty product? If so, what is it?
      Let me come back to ya ....

    1. Is there anything that you have regretted doing? What is it?
      Not getting maths GCSE

    1. Are you more of a cat person or more of a dog person?
      Doggy

    Thanksyou SOmuch to Rayy for giving me these awards :)

1 comment: