So here I am, with my most recent "Empties" post ...
First up is all of the hair care stuff...
- Morrisions hair spray (79p) - this is actually brilliant!!! One of the best hairsprays i've ever used!!!
- Herbal Essences Ignite My Color Mask (£2.99) - Brilliant, smells like roses!! Don't know if it did anything for my color, but it made my hair very soft!!
- Mini Burts Bees Shine Shampoo/Conditioner (Free) - Smell terrible, and made my hair dry. Won't be repurchasing!!!
- Alberto Balsam Strawberry & Cream Shampoo/Conditioner (£1.00 each) - LOVE the smell, and makes me hair SO soft!!
- Herbal Essences Breakage Defender Conditioner (£1) - very nice .... but a bit bleh.
- Superdrug Chocolate Brownie dry shampoo (around 99p) - This is BRILLIANT!! It's and absolute life saver when my roots need doing, as it takes away the grease, and masks the root growth!! This is about my 8th cab of the stuff!!!
Next up, body/shower stuff ...
- Soap and Glory Pulp Friction scrub (around £8.99) - brilliant!!! LOVE this stuff, foamy and scruby!!!
- SAMPLE Vaseline Sheer Infusion moisturiser - Meh!
- Small Dove Deoderant (99p) - again ...meh!!!
- Palmers Cocoa Butter hand cream (£2.50)- very good, but im SURE its the same as the body one, just in a small tube!! ahha!!
- SAMPLE Rose Argon Lush stuff - Brilliant, bought a full pot since!!!
- Full size Dove deorderant (£1.99) - Fav deo!! Love it!!!
- Boots Vanilla Body Mist (£1.99) - this is about my 5th of this, LOVE it!!!
- Palmers Cocoa Butter body moisturiser (£2.99) - LOVE!
- Sure deo (£1.99) - meh. didnt like it!
- SAMPLE Burts Bees Radience body scrub (FREE) - Funny sort of musky smell, yucky.
Last is the random stuff...
- Body Shop Tea Tree Toner Sample size (£1.99) - VERY good, and iv since bought the full size!
- Body Shop Seaweed Toner Sample size (£1.99) - not as good, tbh. Smelt funny!!
- Burts Bees Peach and Willowbark face scrub (FREE)- /Love this stuff, but full size is like £10.
- Body Shop Seaweed Face Wash (£1.99) - LOVE this!!!! Will be buying full size soon, matyfies like nothing before!!
- Body Shop Tea Tree Face Wash (£1.99) - Meh. A bit strong for my face, but its ok.
- Garnier Rose Cleansing Lotion (£3.99) - VERY good. Iv bought the green one since, i prefer lotion cleaners as it's softer.
- (Back to left!) SAMPLES of Mary Kay hand scrub - Meh.
- Little tube of eyelash glue.
- Avon Super Shock Mascara (£6.99) - FAV mascara by a mile, iv got a stash of thee unopenned of these ready!!!
- SAMPLE Vera Wang Princess - Lovely feminine fragranc!
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder(around £8) -leaves a very powdery finish on my face, a bit cakey too.
- Natural Collection pressed powder (£1.99) - BRILLIANT! got 2 of these waiting!!!
So there ya go ... got through a lot this month!!!!
Thanks for reading ...