About Me

My photo
North Wales
- Natalie - 24 years old - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Self confessed beauty addict

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Thankyou!!!!!

Hi everyone ... 

If pancake day wasnt exciting enough ... I logged on to find that i'd reached over 20 followers!!!!
Now, i know that may not sound many to some... but to me it's just wonderful!!!!!
I've only been blogging for about 3/4 weeks, so to already have 22 people (21 of which i don't personally know) is just fantastic!!!!!

So ... a huge thankyou to all of my followers (some from USA and Australia .... following little old me!!! Who'da thought!!!) It means an awful lot that you want to read my ramblings!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



P.S ... What did you have on your pancakes?!

3 comments:

  1. I remember I was so happy when I got to 30 followers it wasn't much but to me it was loads,and now a month later I have 82,went up so fast.Congrats anyway! :)
    I had Butter&Sugar mmm..

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!!!!!
      Butter and sugar... together in one?!?!! Really?!?!!!! Whats it like?!!!

      Nutella for me!!!xx

      Delete
    2. You never had that? :o Nicest topping ever ;) Yummy :)

      xxx

      Delete