About Me

My photo
North Wales
- Natalie - 24 years old - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Self confessed beauty addict

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

TAG : How Much Does Your Face Cost ...

Hi everyone!!!!
I saw this tag over on Emily's blog and thought it looked interesting, so here goes!!!
This is basically the cost of the make up items I use every day ... (not including brushes) ...

1) Maybelline 24hr Super Stay Foundation in Nude(£9.19 from Boots)
2) Natural Collection Loose Setting Powder in Natural (£1.99 from Boots)
3) Natural Collection 'Blushed Cheeks' blusher in Peach Melba (£1.99 from boots)

4) MUA Bronzer in Shade 4 (£1.00 from Superdrug)

5) ELF Pro Mini 32 piece Eyeshadow Palette in Warm (£3.75 from ELF)

6) MUA Liquid Eyeliner (£1.00 from Superdrug)

7) Barry M Kohl Eyeliner Pencil (£2.99 from Superdrug)

8) Super Shock Mascara in Black (£10.00 from Avon)

9) Essential Lip Balm in Strawberry (£2.00 from Boots)

10) Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Figleaf (£1.99 from Boots ... couldnt find a pic!?)


So, in total my day to day face costs a grand total of ......

£35.09!!!! A relative bargain compared to Emilys £100!!!!!

I tag everyone who reads this !!!!





4 comments:

  1. I loved this tag! I use the natural collection blush and MUA eyeliner too, the blush is sooo lovely and a bargain! Woooo! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was interesting wasn't it!!! Thanks for the follow <3

      Delete
  2. I love this tag :) very reasonable price btw :)

    ReplyDelete