About Me

My photo
North Wales
- Natalie - 24 years old - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Self confessed beauty addict

Sunday, 19 February 2012

TAG : 7 deadly sins ...

So! You blogger followers ... you will have seen this around, i'm sure ... a lot of people are doing it in video form, but im not doing videos just yet ... so its here!!!
Enjoy!!!

Seven Deadly Beauty Sins ...

GUILT - What is your most inexpensive beauty product, and what is the most expensive?!
Well, as you know i'm a huge fan of drug store make up so i'd say my most inexpensive beauty product would be something by MUA probably; i've got a few things of theirs, but i'll go with one of their blushers which cost my £1.00!!
As for my most expensive ... well, i only have one thing thats expensive and my boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas one year in a little set; and its a Clinique eye shadow quad in plum seduction. It cost £25.00, but its SO good, i've had it for 2 years and use it for my night out make up and iv not even hit the pan on it ... very impressive. May do a review/dupe soon. 

WRATH (1) - What products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Erm ... i've really had to think about this. But, again i think i'm going to go with the Clinique eye shadow quad .. i love it because it's SO good, but I hate using it because it's so expensive!!!! If I were to choose something different, I think i'd say Michum deoderants ... random I know, but for a long time they'll work brilliantly, but then suddenly they wont work at all!!!!!

WRATH (2) - What has been your most difficult to find product?Honestly, I've not really struggled to find anything!! But if I were to pick something it would be two ranges of makeup ... both being stocked by Superdrug, and its MUA and Sleek .... my stores just don't stock them and i find it REALLY frustrating as I like to look at stuff and swatch testers before buying, which you can't do online!!!

GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?I think i'd have to go with ALL of my lush stuff!!!! I just wanna eat it all!!!! Inparticular, I think i'd pick the lipscrubs (as they do the job, but they are edible!!!) as well as the twilight bath ballistic as it smells just like horlicks!!!!

SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect to use, due to laziness?It would be primer I think ... I did try out a whole bunch of them, but none worked so i just gave up trying!!!!! I also don't use a bottom coat when i paint my nails!!!

PRIDE - What beauty product gives you the most confidence?I cant choose between two products, so i'm gunna say the both!!! The first is foundation, in general; I have quite bad skin, even though im 24 I still have bad breakouts, and big pores and typical teenage skin, so foundation really helps to even out and cover up, and i always feel good about myself if my skin looks good!!! The second thing would be any kind of perfume/body spray scent ... This is because, I always feel better if i smell good!!!

LUST - What beauty product makes you lust after the opposite sex the most?I like a man to smell good!!! If he smells nice then he's half way there for me (FYI; the other half? A good sense of humor!) I like earthy smells .. woody or musky tones. 

ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?**Secretly hoping the family and/or the boyfriend is reading this** (:-P) I think i'd say any of the Urban Decay palettes ... I'd love to own one, but I simply cant justify spending £35 on 16 eyeshadows!!! I would take SUCH good care of it!!!! Also ... i love candles, so a posh candle would be nice too!!!

Thanks for reading guys .... i tag everyone who's reading!!!

xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. you have a really interesting blog :)
    Found you through blog hop and im now following
    Hope you could follow back x

    http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers to the tag! And I do agree about lusting after men who smell nice. :)

    Found you through Blog Hop. Hope you visit my blog and maybe follow back too.
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. Love your last answer.. You could always just leave pictures of the Urban Decay palettes lying around your house so he could "stumble" upon it. Im sure he will get the hint... =)

    I love reading these type of things. Great post.

    Found you through the blog hop.=)
    Bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you've done this tag! I've only seen it on youtube but it works well as a blog tag too! :)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete