About Me

My photo
North Wales
- Natalie - 24 years old - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Self confessed beauty addict

Monday, 27 February 2012

Project Pan ...

Well... i've seen this kinda thing going around the blogging world for a while, and thought it was about time I gave it a go ...

So basically, my aim is to start properly using things up!!! So with make up, I want to start hitting pan or at least making dents in some things, and i want to start getting empties in my beauty products ...

At the moment, if I get a bit left in the bottom of something, i'll automatically buy a new one, and the other bit never gets used ... WASTE!

Whilst im doing this, i'm not going to buy "new" of anything untill the last of the previous has completely gone ... (is this doable?!!!!)

So yeah ... thats my mission .... i'll document along the way, maybe do a two weekly/monthly update on my pan/empty/use everything up mission ...

Is anyone else attempting this?!

Let me know!!

Thanks for reading!!!


xxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog:)
    Following you:)
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice topic n nice blog..

    if u have time visit n follow my blog
    herry-tan.blogspot.com.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I just followed you. I would love it if you could stop by my blog and give me some feedback and maybe a follow back, I’m still pretty new to the blogging world! Keep up the great work!
    Justinerawrmakeup.blogspot.com

    Justinerawr,xo

    ReplyDelete