About Me

My photo
North Wales
- Natalie - 24 years old - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Self confessed beauty addict

Thursday, 16 February 2012

NOTD review ...

Hey guys!!!!
Well iv been reading over my previous blogs and realised iv never done a Nail Of The Day post ... so here it is!!!

If youv read my other blogs, you'll know that I recently got the best bargain (nail related) i've ever had .... 3 TopShop nail polishes ... for THREE BLOODY POUNDS!!!!
(You can find that particular post in my recent mini haul post here)

So... my nails today are painted with one of the three polishes, and it's the shade Gypsy Nights ... and OH MY WORDY!!! Before I got into details here are some lil' pics ...



... So there are some various shots, and i know the bottom right close up is very blurred BUT it did catch all the different colours in this polish really well.

Anyway ... the polish itself ...

Its base color is black and its got loads of different colored glitter in it ... at first glance the main one you notice is big flecks of an orangey gold, but on a longer look you notice more finely milled flecks of blue/red/green/yellow ... you name it, it's there!!!

It goes on like a dream and dries very quickly ...

The above picture is with two coats as the first once does have all the glitter, but the black isnt opaque so end up looking cheap, but as you can see ... two coats and your done!

All in all ... i'm in love!!!

I'm thinking of doing either a nail polish collection/storage post, or a nail care post ... I have about 50 nail polishes, so let me know what you'd like to see with regards to nails!!!

What are your favorite polishes at the moment?!

Thanks for reading!!!!!


7 comments:

  1. I love the nails, they are very pretty.
    I loved reading your blog, such a funny and cute blog. I love it, so I'm now following it=)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a stunning colouuuurrrr x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a beautiful colour, I love glittery nail varnish x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color!!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete