About Me

My photo
North Wales
- Natalie - 24 years old - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Self confessed beauty addict

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Mini Haul .... (Boots/Topshop/Superdrug/Clintons)

Hi everyone!!!!
SO!!!! I know I havnt been blogging, but it's with good reason as i've been busy preparing for some job interviews ... Anyway!
I had some free time on Friday, so I went shopping with my gorgeous friend (and fellow beauty blogger) Livi. We picked up some bits and bobs (mostly stuff i needed, but others that were spontaneous!) so thought i would do a bit of a mini haul ... 

Here's a pic of everything I bought ...



























So, i'll start with Topshop ...


I initially went in to check out the much talked about make up range (as Top Shop clothes don't fit me ... i'm only a size 16!!!!! Rant over) ... but it turns out my local shop, doesn't stock the make up range!!! SHOCKING!!!! What they did have though, were sets of their nail varnishes which i'm guessing were left over from Christmas stock ....They had various trios/quads in random color selections, but this one really caught my eye ...

(Sorry its blurry!!)
L-R ... Utilitarian, Silver Bullet, Gypsy Nights.
The best thing about these?! Originally £12.00 > £8.00 > £5.00 > £3.00!!!!!! THREE BLOODY POUNDS!!!! I was so chuffed with them!!!! Iv not tried the first one, but the silver bullet only needs one coat and it lasted about 3 days without chipping and the gypsy nights is SO nice, matt black base with huge gold glitter and fine milled multi colored glitter! 

Then i bought two necklaces ...


I've never bought any top shop jewellery before ... but i really like a lot of the items! I went straight to the sale rack and it had SO much stuff on it ... all for £1.50!!! I was drawn to the star one ad iv got lots of colored bits, but no blue and the cross is just beautiful .. it's got a stained silver effect and the chain goes straight through the top of the cross (which is really chunky!)

Next up was Boots ...


I got a mud pac face mask for £1.00, a 6 way nail block for £2.50, Johnsons baby wipes which were on offer for £1.00 and Glamour magazine for £2.00 ... this one had loads of little sample sachets in ... My favs were the new Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, which is just beautiful!!! My mum didnt even realise I was wearing anything, but it gives really good coverage!! Also I got a sample of the new Channel Perfection Lumier foundation which was also lovely!!!
The make up I got from Boots was ...




3 items from their own Natural Collection range ..... 3 for a fiver! Bargain! Their blush range has been RAVED about, so i decided to go for the Peach Melba (first swatch on the left) ... I usually have pinky blushers, but this is much more coral and I love it on my face!! Its really natural. I also got the loose finishing powder in natural. I've used this since getting it, and i put it on to set my make up and i didn't need to touch up all day! Brilliant!!! Last thing was a moisture shine lipstick in Fig Leaf, its really shiny and lasts for a while and is a gorgeous browny/nude color!

Super drug ...

These were pretty much "Needs" not wants, but i got two packs of oval cotton pads (2 for £2.29), nail polish remover (£1.28), Hair Dye (on offer for £3.20) and Garnier cleansing milk (on offer for £1.50)

Also went to clintons where i got some sample Yankee Candles in Christmas Cookie and Lavander Vanilla.

Have you done any hauls recently?!

Thanks for reading!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment