About Me

My photo
North Wales
- Natalie - 24 years old - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Self confessed beauty addict

Sunday, 5 February 2012

Make up collection / storage ...


Hi guys ... First I want to say that this post isn't about "bragging" or anything, it's simply because I love watching videos and reading posts about other peoples make up ... and I figured that I wouldn't be the only one, so here is mine!!!!






So this pic is of my whole dressing table area, I'll do a post on the rest of it if people want, but for this one, im focusing on the right hand side which is all my make up boxes ....









I basically keep all of my make up in these boxes ... They cost me £1.29 each from b&m bargains. There made of cardboard and you just put then together yourself!! Great stuff ... They've each got a little label on the front; "Eyes", "Lips" and "face".









Before I go onto my make up, I want to tell you about this .... 





... I made it!!! It's an old tub that those Bold liquitabs come in, and i just cut out pictures that caught my eye from old magazine and stuck them on the top, layering them and covering the whole thing in celotape! I love it, and I use it to keep my makeup brushes in (of which, I want to start getting more!!)







Anyway .. onto the makeup. We'll do Face stuff first... This is what the box looks like inside ...                                                          

I'll start with foundations ...

So (L-R); Avon Lasting Perfection in Cream, Rimmel Match Perfection in Biscuit, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection in Biscuit, Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in Nude, Maybelline 24H superstay in Ivory, Avon Perfect Wear in Nude, 17 BB Cream in Medium, Avon Magix Primer. The on the bottom are my concealers; Miss Sporty Coverstick in Medium and Avon Invisilight in Medium.

Eyebrows ...

On the top is MUA pencil in Dark, then L-R is 17 in dark, 2true in medium and the Soap and Glory Arch De Triumph.

Powders/Bronzers ...
Top left is the Collection 2000 pressed powder in Tender Touch, Top right is Maybelline Dream Matte in Biscuit. Then two bronzers are (L) MUA in shade 1 and Rimmel Sun shimmer in Sunkiss.

Last of the face stuff are my blushers and highlighters ...

Left column are three MUA blushers (2 in shade 2 and 1 in shade 4). Next clumn from the bottom is ELF radiance blush in Glow, above that is 17 Blush in China Pink then the ELF color Stick in Pink. Then two tints; Benetint and 2true in Rose. Then there is a highlighter by 2true in Blush Pink and a Sample of a body shop highlighter in Coconut.

Next we'll do my lip box, which looks like this ....

Lipsticks first ...


L-R; Avon Moisture in Red Kiss, Collection 2000 Volume Boost in Blossom, 17 Lasting Fix in Dusky Rose, Loreal Glam Shine in shade 215, Rimmel Matte finish in Pink Blush, 2true glitter in Dazzle, Avon Lasting Shine  in Kiss of Pink, Avon Shimmer stick in Pink Glimmer. Then on the bottom is an Avon color trend in Brown.

Lipglosses next ...

Again, L-R; two Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Puckers, both in Candy Gloss. Then a Barry M Ltd Ed in Nude, Rimmel Vinyl Carat in Razzle Dazzle then MUA in shade. The top right is a Jemma Kidd in Blossom then underneath are a no7 sample in MarshMallow and a Rimmel sweet jelly in Gourmet.

I've then got a couple of lipbalms which I havn't taken a picture of. Iv got a Vaseline Rosy Lips; Superdrug little pink tin; Cath Kidston cherry blossom and a Rose & Co Rose salve.

Last box is my Eye box ...

First up, Mascaras ...


(L-R) Natural Collection in brown/black, sample is Clinique high impact, 3 Avon Super Shocks and an Avon astonishing lengths (all in black).

Next, eyeliners ...


(L-R) MUA norma, MUA water proof. Barry M, Collection 2000 (all liquid, in black). Then Max Factor felt liner and Barry M Kohl pencil both in black.

Last up ... Eyeshadows ...

This is what I use from day to day and it's the pro mini 32 piece palette from Elf, in Warm.

Quads/Trios ...


Top right is the Evie quad in Smokey Days, under that is the Clinique Color Surge quad in Plum Seduction. Then top left is the Avon true color quad in Tigers Eye and bottom left is the Avon Eye Artist in Perfect Pink.

Single Pots ...
i
The two on the left; bottom is MUA Peral in shade 24 and a Barry M Dazzle Pot in Indigo. In the middle on the bottom is the Bourjois liquid glimmer in Gris Platine and above that is a Ltd Ed shimmer pot from 17 in Big Smoke. On the right there are two stick, first is Gosh waterproof in Love That Gold and on the end is a 17 duo in Smoke (one side is black, the other metallic silver).

There you have it!!! All my make up ...
Hope you enjoyed this ... have you got any of these, if so... what do you think?!

Thanks for reading!!

xxxx 


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much ...Means alot when i'm just starting out!!!
      Im following you and LOVE your blog too ... love that you write about everything!!!!
      xx

      Delete