About Me

My photo
North Wales
- Natalie - 24 years old - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Self confessed beauty addict

Monday, 27 February 2012

Haul ...

Hi everyone!!!
So I did a bit of shopping on Saturday, mainly stuff I needed for my new job on Wednesday, so here's a quick rundown of the stuff I got ...

First place I went for Lush, where I had the Facemask workshop, which you can see my post on here, but before I left i bought a couple of things ...


At the back is my pots of free toner, and free facemask that i got from the workshop, then the middle row (L-R) is Spacegirl (£1.90) which is a ballistic that smells just like those parma violet sweets you used to get, then is the Leap Frog ballistic (£2.15) which smells all rosey and sandlewood, and the red lips are made from cocoa butter which melt into the bath!!! Then on the end of the Pop in the Bath bubble bar (£2.80) which is my fav as it smells like sweet citrus with madarin and baregamont ... really relaxing!!!
Right on the bottom are two little sample pots of the Rose Argon Body Conditioner ... I asked for samples as I wasn't sure if i'd get on with it as its a funny one ... think of the conditioner you use on your hair, but for your body! You use your body wash/shower gel, then this after (it's thick like a moisturiser); you rub it on, then wash it off .. hmmm ... it smells SO GOOD!!! Just like the Rose Jam bubbleroon, really sweet rosey jam that linger on the skin. I'm about to try it out, sow ill do a review at a later date. 
You can purchase Lush either in store, or here

Next up, I popped to Superdrug to stock up on essentials...



Along the bottom is some of their own brand dry shampoo (2 cans) in Chocolate Brownie ... its 99p and does the exact same job as the Batiste!!! In the middle is some Alberto Balsam strawberries and cream shampoo and conditioner, which cost 99p each, they smell just like strawberry yoghurt and are really good!! On the end is some sure deoderant, which was on offer for 99p also!!!!!! 99p fest in superdrug!!! haha!! Then there is some paracetamol and ibuprofen (16p and 39p consecutively) ... one of the dry shampoos, the deoderant and the pain killers will stay in my work bag, as i'll be doing 12 hour shifts. Then at the top are some make up items ...


I like to wear make up everyday, but all of the make up I own isn't suitible for working in a hospital, so thought i'd get some "neutral" shades in a Matte finish. L-R is the pressed powder in Shade 2 (one that I can chuck into my work make up bag to stop shine throughout the day), then the Matte finish eyeshadow in shade 17, its a really nice plain shade which is perfect for work. Then the lipstick I got is in shade 14 (Bare) and its a nude but doesnt look like you've put concealor on your lips!!!! Then, seen as i'm going to be leaving for work at 6am and not getting home untill 9pm (!!!!!!!!) I decided to get a white eyeliner in shade Snow White, to put on my water line to make me look more awake!!!!
Here is a swatch of the lipstick and eyeliner ...


 All of these items cost £1.00 each and you can get them here if your local superdrug doesnt stock MUA. 

After that I popped to Tesco to get some work trousers (FYI - plain black smart trousers £6.00!!!!) and while I was there I picked up a notebook for work which cost £2.00 and some post it's which were £1.00 ... BUT .... while I was on the way to the till, I saw this ...


It's an a4 note book, and a5 notebook, a pen pot, 3 different sized post it's and a large storage box all pink with a nice heart design ... this cost £2.50!!!!! For the whole lot!!!!!! What a bargain!!!!!

I quickly popped to boots ...


... where I got some of the natural collection vanilla body mist which was £2.00, some cotton buds which were £1.01, a compact mirror for £2.00 and some of the xmas edition creme brulee vaseline which was on sale for £1.10. Everything but the cotton buds are for my work bag ...

Speaking of which ...

I wanted a bag that was big enough to hold my uniform, make up bag, lunch and dinner ... found this one in Primark on sale for £5.00!!!!!

All in all .... a lovely day!!!

ooooo ... Also .... For getting the new job, my boyfriends mum bought me some hotel chocolat goodies ...


As always ... thanks for reading!!









1 comment:

  1. Nice haul...i especially love your primark bag, it's really lovely

    Shannen Xx

    ReplyDelete