About Me

My photo
North Wales
- Natalie - 24 years old - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Self confessed beauty addict

Monday, 27 February 2012

FOTN ...

So I went out this evening, and thought i'd do a quick face of the night ...

First, i'll show you how i keep my most used make up ..


Its basically a large storage box from Tesco, and inside its got another little box that was actually a jewellery box, but now I keep all my samples in it (foundations/masks/hair stuff etc) just so i know where they all are. There isn't much rhyme or reason to it, but thought i'd show you ... these are basically the thing si use most days/nights.

Onto the face ...
I thought it would be a good idea to show you what i looked like when i started (absolutely zero makeup and hair in rollers) so that you can compare it to the finished thing .. so **deep breath** here it is ....


... Phew! As you can see, i've got pretty bad skin ... this is how it is all the time; i've normally got some spots, some dry patches, alot of redness and big pores!!! My make up has to do a pretty bang up job!!!

Before I show you the finished thing, i'll go through everything I used ...

First up ... my actual face ...


As you can see, i'm currently sampling a MAC foundation (i've got two pots of this one!) ... and so far, im impressed!!! That concealer isn't the best as it comes in a lipstick form, which i hate! So what i tend to do, is smoosh a bit between my finger untill it becomes like liquidy almost, and pat it under my eyes and on spots etc. The MUA powder is brilliant (especially for only £1.00!!!) it takesaway shine, but not so much that you look ashen ... very good!!! I've also had that MUA bronzer for about 6/7months, i use it pretty much about 5 times a week and iv still got loads left, so it's lasted ages!!!

Next, onto eyes ...



I rely on this palette most days as its got brilliant pigmentation and pay off, with very little fall out. Heres my eye make up close up ...



And finally my lips ...


So, here is the final product (bare in mind the photo at the beginning of me with zilch on .... no photoshop used or anything ....)



... i'm pretty darn proud of myself on that one seen as my skin was so bad before hand!!!

Thanks for reading ...

xxxxxx





3 comments: