About Me

My photo
North Wales
- Natalie - 24 years old - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Self confessed beauty addict

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

FOTD

Hi everyone!!!
So this morning, I had an interview (which ended up being a waster of time as they'd invited us to the wrong one!!!)  .. But I thought i'd do a quick face of the day of what i wore for the interview!!!!!

So here is my face today ...


Face:
Foundation - Maybelline 24hr superstay applied with Elf Powder Brush
Concealer - Miss Sporty stick
Powder - Natural Collection loose powder, applied with kabuki
Contour - MUA Bronzer in shade 2, applied with small foundation brush
Blush - Natural Collection in Peach Melba

Sorry it's a bit blurry ... i;f anyone can give me some tips on good eye pictures, let me know!!!

Eyes:
Shadow - ELF pallete in warm
Eye liner - MUA Liquid wings and barry m on water line
Mascara - Avon Super Shock


Lips:
Boots Essential strawberry lip balm
Benefit Posy Tint
Natural Collection moisture shine in Fig Leaf

Also ..my hair!! Well, im currently growing out a huge fringe (i may put a pic up soon ... hair cut friday WOOO!!!) so my hair isnt doing much, but i didnt want it to look rubbish, so i did this ...


... my hair just fell naturally to the left, so i pulld it all to the left in a low pony, then mad a quick messy bun and pulled random bits out .... DONE!!!

So ... thats my face! Today!!

Hope you all have a good day...




4 comments:

  1. I have the same problem for good eye pictures so if you find out before me let me know. I found your blog through blog hop. If you get time come and visit me.

    B xxx
    backfortea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following back!!! Thanks for the comment ... X

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog through The Blog Hop :D

    http://emersbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete