About Me

My photo
North Wales
- Natalie - 24 years old - Registered Mental Health Nurse - Self confessed beauty addict

Friday, 17 February 2012

FOTD

Hey everyone!!!
So, I thought i'd do a quick face of the day from my morning out with my mum ... from day to day i don't usually bother with eye shadow as i wear glasses permanently so you cant see it!!! But, I thought i'd use some today seen as I was to be posting a pic on here ... so here's my face of the day from the front ...


... and from the side ...


... and here is a little (all be it blurry) pic of my eye make up ...


So the products I used are as follows ...

*Foundation - 24hr superstay foundation in Natural Beige and it was applied with the Elf Powder Brush
*Powder - Collection 2000 loose setting powder in Natural, applied with a QVS large Kabuki Brush
*Contour - MUA Bronzer in shade 2, applied with small foundation brush from primark
*Blush - Collection 2000 blushed cheeks in Peach Melba, applied with (THE BEST EVER!!!) blusher brush from Primark
*Eyebrows - Dark brown powder from Elf Pro Mini pallet, applied with slanted eyeliner brush by Sue Moxley
* Eyeshadow base - GOSH cream stick in Au Natural, applied free hand
*All over lid colour - Light purple from ELF pro mini palette in Warm, applied with blending brush from a cosmopolitan brush set
*Crease color - Dark purple from ELF pro mini pallete in Warm, applied with flat top dense eye brush from cosmopolitan set
*Liquid Eyeliner - MUA Liquid in black
*Pencil Eyeliner on top water line - Barry M Khol
*Eye lashes - Elite eye lash curlers then Avon Supershock mascara in True Black
*Lip Balm - Boots Essentials in Strawberry
*Lipstick - Natural Collection moisture boost in Fig Leaf

Thanks for reading guys!!!!

xxx


2 comments:

  1. prettyyyyy !!!
    im a new follower... hope you can visit / follow my page soon <3

    ReplyDelete